Sunday, December 4, 2022

Weekly Writer's Group 38: Naughty or Nice

Weekly Writer’s Group on Facebook Here

Blog topic parameters on WordPress Over Here

  • Subtopic 1: Mention a wish list
  • Subtopic 2: Are you an early shopper, or a procrastinator?
Something to go right, not just the mundane…

Dear Santa,

What I would like most for this Christmas is:


Never in a million years, would I have imagined

Always being the person to advocate

Upping my step, game, whatever

Going where I’m needed, not necessarily for me

Hopping to it, speaking out, studying, organizing

The doors slam, windows close, climb, dig, search

Yearning to just do me, but what if this IS me?


Oracles have spoken loud & clear

Resonating in my soul, let the music continue


Never give up, resting to make a wishlist

It’s not a contest, it’s about purpose

Count me in or out, I’m here for the course

Eagerly waiting for my ship to dock or sail

Holiday shopping is always a combination of early & last minute, because of all that has to happen – I’m not as efficient as I used to be due to limited energy. 12/4 is Good Neighborliness Day in Turkmenistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment