Sunday, December 18, 2022

Blogophilia 25.14: A Cherished Memory

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Over Here

How Blogophilia works Right Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a quote or line by author/ poet Jack Kerouac

Easy Bonus: 
Mention your favorite herb or spice

‘Sup?

Life’s moments, especially in childhood, has many A Cherished Memory. From my own childhood, it was after I’d read the book Heidi by Johanna Spyri in Japanese & English, then saw the animated movie (in Japanese) afterward. The next day I learned that all mountains are connected – even underneath the water, that these ridges are all connected together throughout the globe. So, at the ripe age of 6, I took my sister on her trike in the quest to find Heidi of the Alps.

As an adult, I have many of my son, who was always my little natural science guy. Maybe it’s a good thing that as a girl growing up, I wasn’t about the sugar, spice and everything nice, but more like red hot pepper flakes. We’d do a lot of nature hikes together.

If moderation is a fault, then indifference is a crime. Jack Kerouac

Still recovering from my nose surgery, and get the stuff out tomorrow. I hope everything goes well, and more energy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment