Sunday, January 8, 2023

Blogophilia 28.14: Hell Hath No Fury

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Use a Clive Cussler book title

Easy Bonus: 
Mention something you might see under a microscope

Holy, **** NOOOOOO!

Hell Hath No Fury when it comes to the Polar Vortex, which can stop anything in its tracks… I’ll speak for myself that I hope never to go through that again, I’m actually built more for warm & somewhat humid weather. It put a damper on my far-fetched dream job of being one of The Sea Hunters: True Adventures with Famous Shipwrecks (Clive Cussler – 1994), where I could possibly dive into deep swampland to look closely at pond scum. Kermit the Frog would be happy if I could find a way to make it taste better. I wonder if he’d want any fries with that? Maybe a little more salt… Or just appreciate the fact that no, Darth Vader is NOT his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment