Sunday, January 15, 2023

Blogophilia 29.14: Clouds in My Coffee

Blogophilia Facebook group Here

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric by Moby

Easy Bonus: 
Include carbohydrates

Evaporation Concentrate

For me, having Clouds In My Coffee is a nice, hot, steamy mug full of strong & flavorful enjoyment. For some other people, it’s about putting so much cream & sugar in there that their coffee looks like a cloud… No thank you, that’s way too many carbohydrates.

I’m just wondering though, who made my coffee so hot they went in the sky? Will it rain coffee? I want my coffee back, I wasn’t done yet… Coffee is a good beverage for when you need solitude, gathering, supporting each other, small group, large group, 1-1, private, public, whatever… In Moby’s words, from their “18” album, We Are All Made Of Stars 2002:

People they come together
People they fall apart
No one can stop us now
Cause we are all made of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment