Sunday, January 29, 2023

WWG 46: Oh! The Possibilities!!!

Weekly Writer’s Group on Facebook Here

WWG blog topic parameters RIGHT HERE

Ultra Chill Subtopic: quote a line from Alice in Wonderland

Super Mega Subtopic: Writers Choice "make some noise"
Exit Straight Away

Life is full of surprises, many are plot twists because rarely does much go as planned… So, it’s like a new place where you can put in the floor, paint the walls, decorate the rooms, put up a ceiling (or not), all the way you want them, and Oh, The Possibilities!!! I think we often put too much on what we had planned, going with the flow sometimes can lead to other things that you didn’t even know you were good at… Don’t exit straight away, an adventure is waiting for you!

Sometimes you just have to try something different, and I’m thinking maybe I should have pursued that music degree when I was younger, since Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality. Some people are visual, I tend to be the type to make some noise. Often it’s in the form of music, but, as an advocate, I like to speak up, too – my “voice” is heard, either way.

Blessings to you all! I’m curious as to what other people’s life-plot twists are.

No comments:

Post a Comment