Sunday, March 10, 2024

Blogophilia 37.15: Head Games

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

Hard Bonus: Quote Tupac Shakur

Easy Bonus: Include a scorpion

Demons of my past haunt me in the future

I’m so done with Head Games that I’m blunt, straightforward & honest about everything. The best I can do is try to know when to just keep my mouth shut, but I often just blurt because I was born with only half of my filters, and the ones I have are breaking down. People often think I’m being rude, but seriously… if you can’t handle my forwardness, just back off. My patience level for these stupid games are at 0. I’ll be putting more chapters into my DeviantArt chapters, but just have to find time to get there, since things seem to pop up out of nowhere.

It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down. Tupac Shakur

scorpion is a predatory arachnid. Sometimes they try to pretend to be common house spiders. Don’t believe them. My story won’t be for everyone, I’ll mark certain chapters as Trigger Warnings. When I’m ready, I’ll share, and no, it won’t bother me if you’re not interested in reading that…

No comments:

Post a Comment