Sunday, March 24, 2024

Blogophilia 39.15 – Decisions, Decisions!

Facebook group Right Here

Blog topic parameters HERE

Hard Bonus: Include a lyric from Newfound Glory

Easy Bonus: Use the word “bumfuzzle”

Where’s my fried chicken with the pizza?

Ah, yes, life is all about Decisions, Decisions! Often, I’m in a state of bumfuzzle because what seems like a good idea at the time either is totally not, or just doesn’t go anywhere, and the decisions that make sense don’t work for me… I guess I just go against the grain, idk… but here is New Found Glory, “The Way You Deserve” from the 2020 Forever & Ever x Infinity album

I don’t know your inner dynamic
But you’re living the proof something’s just not right
As you shout from the stand and defend your case
We’ve got hammers in hand, breaking you free from your cage

No comments:

Post a Comment