Saturday, March 2, 2024

Spring Forward with lika’s Pampered Chef Party


Hi Friends!

I am hosting a Spring Forward with Pampered Chef Party!

I am so excited to support a small business!

I love their products and I know you will too!

And Bonus….the New Spring Products launch March 1st!

I can’t wait for you to hear all about them! Plus, new recipes!!

It’s taking place right here on Facebook starting this this weekend!

My hope is that the party will be a welcomed distraction from all of life’s hustle and bustle!

You can play games, win prizes, learn some new recipes and healthy mealtime ideas and solutions!

I will be sending invites this Friday and Saturday.

Comment below if you would like to be invited and I will make sure to include you.

If you would like to start browsing the catalog early, my catalog link is in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the link to order:

    https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/kherndon5/host-landing/9602694429851

    ReplyDelete