Sunday, March 3, 2024

Blogophilia Week 36.15 – The Promise of Stars

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric by the band Yes

Easy Bonus: Mention a constellation

Star Gazer

I don’t think I’ve ever had The Promise of Stars, though I’ve been told I need to go get it myself. I often feel like I’ve been stuck on Coma Berenices, an ancient asterism in the northern sky but considered a modern constellation. I honestly think that, YES, the arts is what helps Awaken society. This is one of my favorite rock groups, btw, you can hear the classically trained knowledge under the intricate rhythms, melodic harmonies, etc. Sometimes, I just Wish the sun to stand still, Reaching out to touch our own being

Important info:

  • What: A concert, with talented musicians led by the graceful conductor, Laura Rexroth
  • Who: UW-Parkside Wind Ensemble & Community band featuring Russ Johnson – Trumpet
  • Where: The Rita – Bedford Concert Hall
  • When: Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 7pm
  • Why: You ought to get out and do something different for a change
  • How: Buy your tickets online Over Here or show up & get them at the box office

1 comment:

  1. For those with mobility issues, here is the link to the live stream:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKc9VokT1N4

    ReplyDelete