Sunday, October 30, 2022

Blogophilia 18.14 Topic: Paranormal Occurrence

Hard Bonus: Use the word “tear” twice – as a noun and a verb
Easy Bonus:
Include a zodiac sign

Blogophilia Facebook group right here

Blog topic parameters over here

Blogophilia & how it works, Here


Paranormally Listed


I'm not sure if this counts as a Paranormal Occurrence or not, but I remember it was about 1978, a year after I'd moved to Racine, from Tokyo, and we took a weekend trip to visit my Hungarian great grandparents in Stanley, WI. These would be my mother's paternal grandparents, who were already "old" at that time, so the 2nd floor bedrooms weren't cleaned, and very dusty. Because it's in the boonies, and the house wasn't originally equipped with running water, "the kids" had to use the outhouse, because the sole bathroom that was an addon was reserved just for the adults. I guess I've always had a weak bladder, and due to coughing & sneezing, my sister & I slept out in the car. I woke up to what seemed like bright lights, and there were 3 red blinking lights in a triangular shape, hovering where there was nothing when we went out... considering that everything else appeared jet black, it was odd how these lights, which weren't bright yet the glow would tear through the night sky into the car... I stared, looked away, couldn't fall asleep again, look up, still see it, tried to wake my sister, still seeing it several times as I try to rouse her, and when she wakes up, I turn to her, and as I go to point it out, gone... just the night, as if the blinking had to tear out of there with a quickness, just to tear my vision in half.


Now you see it & POOF!


Being that I am born an Aquarius, I feel like I have a strange personality combination. I'm quirky, humanitarian, enjoy taking the path less traveled (it's therapeutic, not lonely), can be laid back yet rebellious, embrace change & can roll with it, and learns well from mistakes (which makes it annoying when others want to carry on & on & on, sue me for being human & imperfect), and don't mind reinventing myself or repurposing things. Maybe I ought to be Paranormally Listed myself... I like watching those on YouTube.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment