Sunday, October 9, 2022

Week 30: Holiday Season Begins!

Blog topic parameters Right Here

Weekly Writer’s Group on Facebook Over Here

Subtopic 1 & 2: Mention lights and leaves in your writings

Christmas at Halloween

The Holiday Season Begins! Autumn tends to kick off a lot of things. Changes in colors, fall equinox, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Day of the Dead, Winter Solstice, Diwali, Kwanzaa, Oktoberfest, Christmas, and so much more… While I do NOT look forward to the cold weather, I do enjoy the leaves & the different lights that come out for the season.

I happen to love Halloween, and get a kick out of The Nightmare Before Christmas. I think it would be cool if we did something in reverse, like The Wonderous Spiritings of All Hallow’s Eve. I don’t know, maybe it’s wishful thinking. New beginnings don’t have to start as a New Year’s resolution. If the spirit moves you, go with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment